How I declutter my Gundam models Otaku Journalist
31/10/2011†∑ I was thinking of a super-heavy tank I'm planning on building, then my train of thought led me to the Land Raider, then to Gundam models, and how cheap and easy they are to assemble.... 4/01/2010†∑ As above. Returned to some of the models I had put on hold to find that they have a bit of dust on them. What's the best way to remove them? I've tried cleaning off with a wet brush, but I was wondering if there are more effective methods to do so.
Layman's Gunpla Guide Top Coat Guide & Tutorial Otaku
28/03/2011†∑ Panel Lining is probably the easiest way of putting additional details on your gundam model and I'll show you my way of doing it. I'll make use of the HG Strike Freedom's legs as a perfect example to show you how important panel lining is....Let's be honest, High Grade (HG) Gundam are not that great. They have a huge range of models but lack the detail and intricacies of the other grades. This is how you salvage the most out of that situation and make your first Custom Gunpla.
Gundam Kaiser Gunpla Newbie Guide How to remove nub
The last time Iíd blogged about this Gundam Mk. III, it was just after having been painted. Iíd opted for a more RX-78-2 approach to the colors, rather than the all light blue scheme the kit had been cast in. how to cook beguni afghan style After blowing off the eraser dust, viola! Itís now cleaner and thinner! Itís that easy to apply panel lining to make your model look even more realistic. Gundam COPIC Multiliner markers do not dry quickly, which allows for easily correction after a mistake. Just be sure to have a rubber eraser prepared for cleaning.. How to clean my ass hole
How do you keep your Models Dust Free and looking new
- Layman's Gunpla Guide Top Coat Guide & Tutorial Otaku
- Dust collection on Layouts Model Railroader Magazine
- How Build Gunpla Tutorials How to Clean Model Kit Nub
- Removing... dust from a model. Painting - 40K Online
A simple #400 - #600 wet sanding will clean this off in no time! Note: All resin kits have to be wet sand due to what I read on how it can affect the lungs. Once all the parts are sand, the parts will be built together using tapes to ensure all parts fits nicely.
- Gundam Modeling Tutorial - Decal. Applying decal makes your gundam comes to life. Since this is almost the last step in your building process with all the paint job finished, you have to be very careful when applying the decal.
- Constructing a Gundam model without painting means that you will end up with an icky wimpy Gundam who would have a tough time frightening off a house mite. This is the same Runner after spraying. As you can see the texture is totally different.
- Use another clean soft rag to wipe any water streaks off your model before the streaks dry. If you are VERY brave, you can try some other kind of cleaning solvent, like Fantastic or Formula 409. The problem with most solvents other than water is that they tend to leave a residue behind that attracts dust. Some cleaning solvents like Pine-Sol will also dissolve the paint on your models.
- Bi-Weekly Q&A Thread Nov Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Nov Haul Thread Nov A Baoa Qu Loot-Box About us. While Gunpla is a portmanteau of "Gundam plastic model", this subreddit is dedicated to the practice of building all mecha models.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Oconnor ACT, Pyrmont ACT, Harman ACT, Kowen ACT, Yass ACT, ACT Australia 2682
- New South Wales: Boorowa NSW, Somersby NSW, Agnes Banks NSW, Eastgardens NSW, Jerangle NSW, NSW Australia 2012
- Northern Territory: Holtze NT, Cossack NT, Acacia Hills NT, Renner Springs NT, Gillen NT, Groote Eylandt NT, NT Australia 0879
- Queensland: Lyra QLD, Cawdor QLD, Prospect QLD, Stanwell QLD, QLD Australia 4074
- South Australia: Munno Para West SA, Cygnet River SA, Giles Corner SA, Rosewater SA, Mullaquana SA, Gawler East SA, SA Australia 5063
- Tasmania: Clarendon Vale TAS, Invermay TAS, Derwent Park TAS, TAS Australia 7036
- Victoria: Research VIC, Dooboobetic VIC, Myers Flat VIC, Queenscliff VIC, Bahgallah VIC, VIC Australia 3004
- Western Australia: Morangup WA, Jardee WA, Channybearup WA, WA Australia 6062
- British Columbia: Lytton BC, New Westminster BC, Fernie BC, Slocan BC, Williams Lake BC, BC Canada, V8W 7W7
- Yukon: Calumet YT, Dominion YT, Minto Bridge YT, McCabe Creek YT, Mason Landing YT, YT Canada, Y1A 5C8
- Alberta: Coaldale AB, Fort Saskatchewan AB, Devon AB, Clyde AB, Edson AB, Carstairs AB, AB Canada, T5K 5J2
- Northwest Territories: Tulita NT, Hay River NT, Katlíodeeche NT, Inuvik NT, NT Canada, X1A 7L1
- Saskatchewan: Pilger SK, Wynyard SK, Primate SK, Willow Bunch SK, Kenosee Lake SK, Sintaluta SK, SK Canada, S4P 4C8
- Manitoba: Notre Dame de Lourdes MB, Crystal City MB, Somerset MB, MB Canada, R3B 9P7
- Quebec: Mascouche QC, Varennes QC, Contrecoeur QC, Temiscouata-sur-le-Lac QC, Causapscal QC, QC Canada, H2Y 8W5
- New Brunswick: Beaubassin East NB, Perth-Andover NB, Meductic NB, NB Canada, E3B 3H4
- Nova Scotia: Wolfville NS, New Waterford NS, Argyle NS, NS Canada, B3J 5S8
- Prince Edward Island: Alexandra PE, Brudenell PE, Abram-Village PE, PE Canada, C1A 2N6
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Portugal Cove-St. Philip's NL, Summerford NL, Victoria NL, St. Shott's NL, NL Canada, A1B 6J7
- Ontario: Lake Opinicon ON, Upsala ON, Innisfil ON, Teston, Mitchell's Bay ON, Beatrice ON, Waba ON, ON Canada, M7A 6L9
- Nunavut: King William Island NU, Kimmirut NU, NU Canada, X0A 8H9
- England: Sutton Coldfield ENG, Darlington ENG, Hastings ENG, Bury ENG, Maidenhead ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 4A6
- Northern Ireland: Bangor NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Bangor NIR, Derry†(Londonderry) NIR, Bangor NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 5H8
- Scotland: Edinburgh SCO, Cumbernauld SCO, Cumbernauld SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, Hamilton SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 2B9
- Wales: Wrexham WAL, Swansea WAL, Neath WAL, Neath WAL, Newport WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 9D4